Roof Restoration Perth
There is no doubt your roof is an important part of your home. It protects you and your family from harsh environmental factors such as heat, cold, wind, rain, and storm repair. Regular roof inspections, roof repairs and roof restoration in Perth may help. Keeping the roof in a good condition thereby increasing its life while providing you optimal safety. Australian homes are exposed to extreme weather conditions, which makes roof repairs even more important. Here is why you must get your roof inspected and restored on a regular basis.
Protection Against Weather
- Protection against extreme weather
Firstly Roofs play a vital role in providing you protection against the harsh Perth weather conditions. They keep you safe from strong winds and destructive storms. Such severe weather conditions may cause considerable damage to the roof over time. Besides, a well-maintained roof may help with better insulation of your house. Keeping it cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Damage to your roof may have you spending more of your hard-earned money maintaining the temperature inside the home.
Tip: A regular roof inspection and roof maintenance will prepare your home for extreme weather conditions. Also could avoid the need for a roof restoration.
Roof Maintenance and Safety
- Secondly Safety A damaged or under-maintained roof can be dangerous for people living unaware in the home below. Usually, a little damage to the roof left unattended turns into bigger problems and can become a major safety issue. So, if you are in Australia. It pays to get your roof restored before it causes damage to the other parts of your property. It could even harm the people living in it.
Tip: It is always best to get a roof inspection for damages even if it is not blatantly visible.
Reduce Water Damage
- Reduce water damage. Water damage is common for several reasons. Heavy storms and winds can bring debris such as. Leaves, dust, and mould may block the downpipes, gutters, and water channels of your roof tiles. If regular roof inspections and roof cleaning are not done. These downpipes will not function leading to the accumulation of water on the roof. The water will then flow back into the eaves. In some cases into the ceiling of your home causing major problems and damage that could have easily been avoided.
Tip: Get your gutters and downpipes cleaned or replaced so that the roof is well prepared for the rains. Gutter cleaning should be done by professionals.
- Thirdly Protection from birds and vermin A damaged roof may invite birds’ vermin and other animals to live in the cracks. Intruding pests can build their homes and slowly take over other parts of the roof. They may breed and cause destruction to the roof void. Insulation, or even the roof itself to the point it may even require roof replacement. Not to mention the possible health concerns. You may have to spend a great deal of money in exterminating them from your property. The best way to deal with this situation is to call a professional roof restoration company. Repairing even the minor cracks and damages before it becomes a problem. Without all these measures roof painting would be pointless.
A Roof Restoration Adds
- Simple aesthetics / Kerb appeal. There is not much that beats a well-maintained fresh-looking roof when it comes to the aesthetics of your house. It is the first thing you see as you drive up to any home.
In comparison to most other parts of the house. Your roof is most prone to destruction caused due to external environmental factors. Roof Replacement or restoring its original beauty will not only increase the value but also improve its aesthetic qualities.
Tip: If you are planning on selling your home. Also, the roof repair and roof restoration work will help in increasing the value of your property. Shows your commitment to keeping your home beautiful. In addition to the above benefits of getting your roof repaired and restored. Additionally, regular roof inspection and roof restoration Perth may help you save money that will be spent on bigger roof repairs. So, do not wait for the damage to show up itself. Get your roof inspected and restored to enjoy a safe stay with your family.
Roof Restoration Cost
The cost of a roof restoration is anywhere from $15 – $35 and beyond, here at Powerdrive roofing we believe in being transparent. We will tell you our pricing before we even get there.
You see when it comes to roof restoration. We believe in honest pricing, no pushy sales tactics. Powerdrive Roofing is offering full roof restoration at just $17 per sqm. this includes up to 20 tiles changed and all ridge caps repointed with a flexible roof pointing solution. Any other major repairs may incur some additional costs.
This way it allows the team at Powerdrive roofing to have a full written quote for you (subject to site inspection) within 10 mins of your call to us.
This way you know where you stand as far as roof restoration cost and you can decide whether it is in your budget and to have us out for site inspection. Again, there is no pressure at all from Powerdrive, we get by on our great rates and our reputation that towers above the competition.
Powerdrive roof restoration does not have flash promotions where they offer 50% off your Gutters if you get a full roof restoration, we don’t have to, why? Because we don’t overinflate our prices for the rest of the year to discount them for a couple of weeks to make customers think they are winning.
We offer the same price roof restorations all year round $17.00 per sqm. At that price, you not only get your roof restored, but you also get peace of mind knowing it has been restored by the team at Powerdrive roofing. Backed by a 10 – year warranty, we’ve got you covered.
Roof Restoration On Concrete Roof Tiles
Roof restoration with concrete roof tiles. If you have read through my blogs, you will know I am a fan of the concrete roof tiles, they are very durable in the harsh Perth climate. They also come in a large variety of styles, profiles and colours.
Unfortunately, over time these colours like anything else will fade, leaving your concrete roof tiles a bit old and sad. That is where Powerdrive roof restorations come in and save the day, we can breathe some life back into your concrete roof tiles.
One problem we do face in the industry is previously coated roofs by fly by nighters passing themselves off as roof restorers. These dodgy “tradies” make it very hard for legitimate guys. They will often use the wrong cheap paints that can’t be painted over. Often this paint will flake, bubble or blister and make your roof unsightly.
Whether you choose Powerdrive or another roofing professional for your roof restoration. Make sure you get a copy of the certificate of currency. This way you know you are covered if anything goes wrong. At the end of the day that is what counts, that you as the customer are protected.
If your concrete roof tiles have had a previous roof restoration the safest and best move is to get the professionals from Powerdrive roofing out to have a look. Our staff will give you a free, honest assessment and options moving forward. It is possible to perform a roof restoration on a previously coated roof, provided the first contractors have done their job properly.
Another important part of a roof restoration is the roof framing below. The roof carpentry is so often overlooked. This is because half of the companies out there are not roofers, they are painters that have joined the roof restoration game.
Here at Powerdrive roofing, we are roofers first, we know everything about roofing. This is why we have carpenters as part of our team. But don’t think this means we are not painters, no, far from it. Powerdrive roofing use only registered painters for their roof restorations.
But there is no point in having a fancy painted concrete roof if it is going to end up part of the living room due to a failed roof frame. This is why the Powerdrive roof restoration is heads and shoulders above our competition.
Powerdrive Roofing has put in tenders for the roof restoration Perth of places like WA Museum Boola Bardip. The state museum, now known as WA Museum Boola Bardip. Officially re-opened on 21 November 2020 in the Perth Cultural Centre.
The Perth Mint, established on 20 June 1899, two years before Australia’s Federation in 1901. Would be overdue for a roof inspection and a look at a roof restoration Perth. Maybe even a full roof replacement. The Perth Mint roof is covered with terracotta roof tile which has a great life span. But of course, would definitely be nearing their end.