Roof Restoration Perth
There is no doubt your roof is an important part of your home. It protects you and your family from harsh environmental factors such as heat, cold, wind, rain, and storm repair. Regular roof inspections, roof repairs and roof restoration in Perth may help. Keeping the roof in a good condition thereby increasing its life while providing you optimal safety. Australian homes are exposed to extreme weather conditions, which makes roof repairs even more important. Here is why you must get your roof inspected and restored on a regular basis.
Protection Against Weather
- Protection against extreme weather
Firstly Roofs play a vital role in providing you protection against the harsh Perth weather conditions. They keep you safe from strong winds and destructive storms. Such severe weather conditions may cause considerable damage to the roof over time. Besides, a well-maintained roof may help with better insulation of your house. Keeping it cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Damage to your roof may have you spending more of your hard-earned money maintaining the temperature inside the home.
Tip: A regular roof inspection and roof maintenance will prepare your home for extreme weather conditions. Also could avoid the need for a roof restoration.
Roof Maintenance and Safety
- Secondly Safety A damaged or under-maintained roof can be dangerous for people living unaware in the home below. Usually, a little damage to the roof left unattended turns into bigger problems and can become a major safety issue. So, if you are in Australia. It pays to get your roof restored before it causes damage to the other parts of your property. It could even harm the people living in it.
Tip: It is always best to get a roof inspection for damages even if it is not blatantly visible.
Reduce Water Damage
- Reduce water damage. Water damage is common for several reasons. Heavy storms and winds can bring debris such as. Leaves, dust, and mould may block the downpipes, gutters, and water channels of your roof tiles. If regular roof inspections and roof cleaning are not done. These downpipes will not function leading to the accumulation of water on the roof. The water will then flow back into the eaves. In some cases into the ceiling of your home causing major problems and damage that could have easily been avoided.
Tip: Get your gutters and downpipes cleaned or replaced so that the roof is well prepared for the rains. Gutter cleaning should be done by professionals.
- Thirdly Protection from birds and vermin A damaged roof may invite birds’ vermin and other animals to live in the cracks. Intruding pests can build their homes and slowly take over other parts of the roof. They may breed and cause destruction to the roof void. Insulation, or even the roof itself to the point it may even require roof replacement. Not to mention the possible health concerns. You may have to spend a great deal of money in exterminating them from your property. The best way to deal with this situation is to call a professional roof restoration company. Repairing even the minor cracks and damages before it becomes a problem. Without all these measures roof painting would be pointless.
A Roof Restoration Adds
- Simple aesthetics / Kerb appeal. There is not much that beats a well-maintained fresh-looking roof when it comes to the aesthetics of your house. It is the first thing you see as you drive up to any home.
In comparison to most other parts of the house. Your roof is most prone to destruction caused due to external environmental factors. Roof Replacement or restoring its original beauty will not only increase the value but also improve its aesthetic qualities.
Tip: If you are planning on selling your home. Also, the roof repair and roof restoration work will help in increasing the value of your property. Shows your commitment to keeping your home beautiful. In addition to the above benefits of getting your roof repaired and restored. Additionally, regular roof inspection and roof restoration Perth may help you save money that will be spent on bigger roof repairs. So, do not wait for the damage to show up itself. Get your roof inspected and restored to enjoy a safe stay with your family.
Roof Restoration On Concrete Roof Tiles
Roof restoration with concrete roof tiles. If you have read through my blogs, you will know I am a fan of the concrete roof tiles, they are very durable in the harsh Perth climate. They also come in a large variety of styles, profiles and colours.
Unfortunately, over time these colours like anything else will fade, leaving your concrete roof tiles a bit old and sad. That is where Powerdrive roof restorations come in and save the day, we can breathe some life back into your concrete roof tiles.
We will have them looking fresh and vibrant in no time. Our registered painters choose from either Nutech or Dulux roof coatings, so you are only getting the best roofing membranes on the market.
One problem we do face in the industry is previously coated roofs by fly by nighters passing themselves off as roof restorers. These dodgy “tradies” make it very hard for legitimate guys. They will often use the wrong cheap paints that can’t be painted over. Often this paint will flake, bubble or blister and make your roof unsightly.
Whether you choose Powerdrive or another roofing professional for your roof restoration. Make sure you get a copy of the certificate of currency. This way you know you are covered if anything goes wrong. At the end of the day that is what counts, that you as the customer are protected.
If your concrete roof tiles have had a previous roof restoration the safest and best move is to get the professionals from Powerdrive roofing out to have a look. Our staff will give you a free, honest assessment and options moving forward. It is possible to perform a roof restoration on a previously coated roof, provided the first contractors have done their job properly.
Modern Roof Restoration
Whether it is a concrete tile roof or a colorbond roof, we can repair and restore any roof. Your modern roof restoration with Powerdrive Roofing combines all of our other services and offers you the complete package with 100% security.
Be sure to check out our website to see what a Powerdrive full restoration of your roof can do for you. A roof restoration will add kerb appeal and the value of your home.
We provide the best roof repairs, roof cleaning and roof restoration services in terms of cost and quality from the best roofers in Perth Western Australia.
What Is Involved In The Roof Restoration Procedure?
- Offer, inspection and preparation.
- Thorough cleaning with special pressure washing devices
- Clean everything including solar panels, skylights, and hot tubs.
- Environmentally friendly sewage disposal – No pollution of the local sewage system.
- Proven cleaning process and water-based tools.
Full Repair And Maintenance
- modern materials like Flexi Point
- If you have the tiles in place, we will replace up to 20 tiles completely free of charge
Preparation And Coating
- Prepare the surface with surface bonding systems.
- Colour combination and application of roof membrane surface coatings
- The paint was applied using an airless paint machine for a super smooth finish.
Cleaning And Customer Service
- Thorough cleaning after completion
- Full 12-month labour guarantee
How Long Does A Roof Restoration Take?
Between 2-3 days as a general rule, but it is dependant on the amount of roof repair and maintenance required prior to the roof painting process.
- Our qualified team ensures that your daily life is not interrupted.
- It depends on the weather and the amount of work and the best roof restoration, there is no better choice than a Powerdrive Roofing roof painter. Request a free measurement and quote today!
Another important part of a roof restoration is the roof framing below. The roof carpentry is so often overlooked. This is because half of the companies out there are not roofers, they are painters that have joined the roof restoration game.
Here at Powerdrive roofing, we are roofers first, we know everything about roofing. This is why we have carpenters as part of our team. But don’t think this means we are not painters, no, far from it. Powerdrive roofing use only registered painters for their roof restorations.
But there is no point in having a fancy painted concrete roof if it is going to end up part of the living room due to a failed roof frame. This is why the Powerdrive roof restoration is heads and shoulders above our competition.